Delta Dental Premier PPO Plan:
- Your Delta Dental group number is: 11563
- A dental ID card will be mailed to the address you provided during enrollment.
- Your member ID is your Northern Illinois University student ID. You do not need to have your ID card to see a provider. The provider will be able to verify coverage using your name, date of birth, and student ID.
- Once enrollment is activated, you can register with Member Connection to print a temporary ID card, view claims information, and enroll in the Enhanced Benefit Program. If your student ID is less than 9 digits, please add zeros to the beginning. Registration is not necessary to utilize your benefits.
- Delta Dental also has a mobile app.
DeltaCare DMHO Plan:
- At the time of enrollment, you need to select a primary dentist located in Illinois.
- To find a participating dentist, please visit Delta Dental’s provider search. Under “Select your Network” choose DeltaCare.
- Rosters are generated at the end of each month. Please enroll by the 15th of the month to appear on the next month’s roster.
Delta Dental Customer Service:
- Your DeltaVision plan uses the EyeMed Select network. A vision ID card is not provided. Your vision provider will use your name and date of birth to verify coverage.
- To find a provider please visit EyeMed’s provider search. Enter your zip code and under “Choose Network”, pick “Select”.
- This ID Card has plan information to reference when visiting a provider.
EyeMed Customer Service:
- For questions related to claims or benefits please contact the EyeMed customer service team at (866) 939-3633.
- Your coverage will become effective the first of the month, following the date of enrollment.
- You will not receive an ID card for this plan. If you need to file a claim, you can do so by following the instructions on the claim form.
- Remember to keep copies of your documents, including your medical bills and Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
Supplement – Chubb Customer Service:
- For questions regarding the supplement plan, please call (888) 293-9229.
- Your coverage will become effective on the first day after you have enrolled.
- To begin using your benefits, download the Teladoc App. Search the app store for “Teladoc”.
- Enter your basic information to confirm eligibility
- Once you have created your account, you will be given a quick tutorial of the Teladoc app and asked to complete a medical history.
Teladoc Customer Service:
General Contact Information:
- Benefit Partners Group is pleased to offer a dedicated Student Support Team. Please contact us at (877) 247-8817 or send us an email.
- Delta Dental: For questions regarding your dental plan, please call: (800) 323-1743.
- EyeMed: For questions regarding your vision plan, please call: (866) 723-0513.
- Chubb: For questions regarding the supplement plan, please call (888) 293-9229.
- Teladoc: For questions regarding the telehealth plan, please call 800-TELADOC (835-2362).